Has Been Spotted Wearing these Sunglasses
- Oakley - Holbrook
- Oakley - Frogskin
- Diesel - Snart
- Dita - Cruz
- Persol - 0649
- Persol - 0714
- Ray-Ban - 2113
- Ray-Ban - RB 3025 (Large Aviators)
- Ray-Ban - Wayfarers
Zachary David Alexander Efron was born with blue eyes on October 18th, 1987 in San Luis Obispo, California and raised in nearby Arroyo Grande. When he was 11 years old, his parents took note of his love of performing; he began taking singing lessons and landed a role in a local production of Gypsy, which ran for 90 performances.
In his teenage years, Zac appeared in high school drama and local theater productions including Peter Pan, Little Shop of Horrors, The Music Man and Mame. He also had small television guest roles on shows like Firefly (2002), ER (2003) and CSI Miami (2005), and was cast as the recurring character Cameron Bale on Summerland (2004).
In 2006, Efron starred as high school basketball star Troy Bolton in High School Musical. He later reprised that role in High School Musical 2 (2007) and High School Musical 3: Senior Year (2008), taking both acting and singing credits in each. In 2007 he was cast in his first big budget movie production, Hairspray, and in 2009 he starred in the movie 17 Again as the teenage version of character Mike O'Donnell.
- In 2009, Zac admitted to being starstruck by Angelina Jolie. He says he "turns into a fifth grader" every time he talks to her.
- Zac is ranked #11 in AIM's "100 Celebs Under 25".
- From within fastfood items, Zac claims that he cannot live without Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr., or In-N-Out.
- Has an autographed baseball collection
- Was hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy in January of 2008
- Presented the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series at the 2008 Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Says he blushes and tells bad jokes when he likes a girl
- Prefers working in theater to television or movies
- "Amanda Bynes and I have become close since filming Hairsray. It's so weird because I grew up watching her."
- "From day one, I got addicted to being on stage and getting the applause and laughter."
- "High School Musical has been a blessing and a gift."
- "I don't like cocky people. This whole celebrity thing is kind of awkward for me. I feel like the kid that snuck into some party and shouldn't be there. Every morning I wake up and I'm like, "I don't know what I did differently."
- "My mom asked me if I wanted to audition for musical theater because I was always singing and dancing around the house - they were pretty annoyed by this at the time. So, she asked if I wanted to go to Toys 'R Us or somewhere one day because I had wanted to get an action figure or something. Little did I know, it was actually a trick. She dropped me off at this audition for Gypsy. I ran around in a news cap and sold newspapers. I got the part... I didn't even get to go to Toys 'R Us after."
- "A fan sent me a letter and a $10 bill. It's a short letter--all she said was, 'Hey, since it's harder for you to go out these days without getting photographed, here $10 for a pizza.' I was like, aww, she sent me money for a pizza so I could eat at home!"
Learn more about celebrity sunglasses on our forums!