Has Been Spotted Wearing these Sunglasses
- Ray-Ban - 2143
- Ray-Ban - 3025
- Ray-Ban - Wayfarer
- Dita - Cruz
- Dita - Beretta
- Gucci - 1827
- Chloe - 2101
- Marc Jacobs - 012
- Michael Kors - Oversized
- Ksubi - Milka
- Ed Hardy - 023
Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born on December 14th, 1988 in Salinas, California. She began performing in local musical theatre productions when she was 8 years old, and has always loved to sing, dance, and act. She is best known for playing the role of Gabriella Montez in the Disney movie High School Musical and it's sequels.
In addition to acting in popular films, Hudgens has also gained fame as a musician. She released her debut solo album, entitled V, in 2006. It was certified gold in February 2007 for having sold 500,000 copies. Her second album, Identified, was released in 2008, and Hudgens toured the U.S. and Mexico from July until October of that year.
Vanessa Hudgens will star in Bandslam, a musical comedy which will be released in July, 2009. Costars include Gaelan Connell, Alyson Michalka, and Lisa Kudrow.
- Vanessa is ranked #18 in AIM's "100 Celebs Under 25"
- Vanessa's best friend is her High School Musical-costar Ashley Tisdale. When Vanessa shot a movie in Texas and Ashley in NZ, they could end up talking three hours each day
- Her debut album has sold over 500,000 copies and it was certified gold for the first time in 2007
- Ethnicities are Irish and American Indian from her father's side, Filipina, Chinese,and Spanish from her mother's side
- Favorite snack is peanut butter crackers
- Wears the scent Pink Sugar
- Cries during The Lion King movie
- Believes entertainment does not need violence or obscenity to be entertaining
- "Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do."
- "Confidence is key. Sometimes, you need to look like you're confident even when you're not."
- "Ghost stories really scare me. I have such a big imagination that after I watch a horror movie like 'The Grudge', I look in the corners of my room for the next two days."
- "I'm really an outdoorsy girl. People think I can't go anywhere without getting all primped up, but I love to go camping, and I'm totally fine with not doing my hair or makeup, not taking a shower and just hiking."
- "If you have paparazzi, you know you've gotten somewhere."
Learn more about celebrity sunglasses on our forums!